The Power Of Property Management
It doesn’t matter what sort of commercial property you own or operate—the fact is that the right property management can make a huge difference. If you’re looking for a company to run your property at a profit, there are a few things worth asking:
- Is the company experienced?
- Does the company know the area?
- Has the company understand the realities of the business world?
RDS Real Estate is the property management company with all the right answers!
- Decades of experience in commercial property management—RDS owns and manages a variety of properties in the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex, renting space to all manner of enterprises and entrepreneurs. Whether it’s warehouse, office warehouse or retail, RDS has the experience you’re looking for!
- RDS is based in Fort Worth, and its focus is on Tarrant County, especially the Fort Worth and north Fort Worth areas. That includes the fast-growing area around Alliance Airport. RDS’ owner, Ron Sturgeon, has been an entrepreneurial fixture in the region for many years.
- As a successful serial entrepreneur, Ron Sturgeon has been so successful that he’s in demand as a consultant—not only can he do, he teaches! If there’s a single property manager in the Dallas Fort Worth area who knows the business world inside and out, it’s Ron!
Whether you own a residential or commercial property, Ron can offer you the benefits of his experience in property management. Just contact him for a list of property manager responsibilities—and let him show you how RDS stands apart from other property management companies!
RDS Real Estate owns and manages properties in Arlington, north Fort Worth, Haslet and the Blue Mound area, as well as Haltom City. See our listings for more details on the variety of properties we have under management.