Commercial space for lease in North Fort Worth. Conveniently located South of Alliance and West of I35W at the Golden Triangle exit. Businesses have easy access to all of North Tarrant County, including Fort Worth, Keller, Roanoke, Haslet, Trophy Club, Hwy 114, Hwy 170 and five miles from BNSF Railway Intermodal Facility.
All new construction catering to small businesses needing industrial property for rent. Golden Triangle Business Park is located in the county, outside the city limits, therefore a CO is not required. Rent warehouse space from 1,200 to 25,000 square feet with bay doors, loading docks, office space, outside storage and more.
Locally owned and managed by a company who specializes in Fort Worth commercial property for lease. Call today to lease space in the Fort Worth Design District.
Small Shops For Rent
No city CO required
Month to month – no lease
220v electricity on select units
24/7 gated access | electricity included.
House with Shop – 1921 Golden Heights
- 3,500 sqft home with 3,200sf shop.
- Modern Home includes 3 bedrooms, 2 living area, 3-car garage and guest quarters.
- Shop has two 14’ tall bays and includes an office & restroom.
- Perfect for automotive uses, cabinet shop or other small businesses that want a shop close to home.
Tract 1 – 1919 Golden Heights
- 3 stunning buildings with ash gray exteriors trimmed in copper
- Available units starting at just 1,500 sqft
- Located at entrance of Golden Triangle Business Park
- 14’ tall doors with 16’ eaves
- Retail visibility without the retail price
- Perfect for mom and pop businesses
Tract 2 – 1925 Golden Heights
- 3 ash gray buildings with dark green roofs & trim
- 50’ or 80’ bay depths
- Loading docks included on select units
- 1,800 to 14k sqft space available
- Store front entry
- 12’ x 20’ office & ADA restroom in each space
- Perfect for shipping, receiving & distribution.
Tract 3 1927, 1929, 1931, 1933, 1935 Golden Heights
- Five buildings with ash gray shells trimmed with charcoal gray
- Fenced, outside storage available
- 1,600, 2,400, 3,200 and 4,800 sqft options available
- 14’ x 12’ bays with grade level access
- 12 x 20 offices & ADA restrooms in each unit
- 200 amp electric service in each unit
- Heavy power available
- Ideal for plumbing, electrical and HVAC contractors
Tract 4 – 1943 Golden Heights
- Gray buildings with brown trim
- 80’ bay depth
- Loading docks available on select units
- Outside storage available
- 14’ tall x 12’ wide overhead doors on grade level bays
- Space sizes start at just 2,400 sqft
- Great for manufacturing
Tract 5 -1939 & 1941 Golden Heights
- Handsome gray buildings with burgundy trim
- 1,500, 2,500 to 5,000 sf spaces available
- Additional outside storage also available
- 14’ tall o/h doors at front & rear of space for easy pull-though access
- 12’ x 20’ offices accented with store front entry and windows
- ADA restroom
Tract 6 – 1937 Golden Heights
- Ash gray buildings with blue trim
- Spaces from 1,200 to 3,000 sf
- Bay depth of 40’ or 60’
- 14’ tall x 12’ wide bay doors
- Each space includes office with a/c & restroom
- 200amp electric service in each unit
- 3ph power available
- Located outside city limits – No CO required
- Perfect for auto or motorcycle repair
Look at all our small shops for lease in North Fort Worth at Golden Triangle Business park.
- 1 office
- bay door
- office space
- outdoor storage
- Towne Grill (1.8 mi)41 reviews
- Coco Shrimp (1.19 mi)36 reviews
- Horizon 76 (4.8 mi)264 reviews
- Hawaiian Bros Island Grill (2.29 mi)78 reviews
- Wells Fargo Bank (1.52 mi)3 reviews
- BBVA Compass (3.06 mi)1 reviews
- Bank of Texas (1.75 mi)1 reviews
- Chase Bank (2.5 mi)3 reviews