Commercial property for rent at 1205 Sturgeon Court in Arlington Texas. Lease spaces available ranging from 5,134 to 27,038 sq. ft.
Built with a 5 concrete slab, insulated metal roof, skylights, and partial concrete tilt wall construction. The buildings are well suited for storage, manufacturing, and distribution with 3-phase power, a full sprinkler system and 18′ to 22′ clear height. The buildings will have ample parking and large dock high tractor trailer access. The building is zoned Industrial Manufacturing by the city of Arlington and serviced by TU Electric, Southwestern Bell, Lone Star Gas, and city water and city sewer.
1205 Sturgeon Ct. Suite 107, Arlington, TX, which is located just east of South Cooper St. (Hwy. 157), 3 miles south of Interstate 20, just south of Harris Rd. (Mapsco 110P)
The Property is located in the Sturgeon Industrial Park in South Arlington.
- bay door
- office space
- Little Seoul (5.9 mi)15 reviews
- bb.q Chicken - Arlington (1.65 mi)146 reviews
- Pluckers Wing Bar - Arlington (3.82 mi)796 reviews
- Stevie D’s Cheesesteak (2.33 mi)125 reviews
- Wells Fargo Bank (3.49 mi)7 reviews
- Bank of America (1.81 mi)5 reviews
- Wells Fargo Bank (3.24 mi)4 reviews
- Bank of America (5.72 mi)8 reviews