Tarrant County commercial property owner has money to loan!
Information on our business start up /micro-loan program
Looking for a space for a new business, but don’t quite have to capital to make it happen? We have numerous commercial and retail properties throughout Tarrant County for lease, and have a unique proposition for prospective tenants.
What you need:
- A desire to be your own boss
- A good credit rating (at least 620)
- A viable business plan
- Relevant skills and experience
- A “can-do” attitude and some “skin in the game”
What we offer:
- Micro loans (typically between $2,000 and $10,000)
- Commercial space for lease
- Free business consulting (up to 3 hours — $1,000 value)
- The chance to make your dream come true
How it Works
Our unique plan is designed to help aspiring entrepreneurs make their dreams come true, and we get long-term, high-quality tenants for our properties in return.
If you have a great idea for a business, and the skills, know-how and determination necessary to make that business work, we want to talk to you. Your business could be anything from a nail salon to a cabinet shop, an eBay consignment store or a gourmet pet food store … as long as it’s feasible we’ll consider it.
If you meet our requirements, we will loan you money, lease you an appropriate space, and even help you refine your business plan to help ensure a successful outcome.
Here’s how to get started:
- Send a brief description of your concept to email@example.com. Tell us what you expect to need and why you believe you can make it happen (experience, skills, etc.). Include information about your credit history and a resume for us to review.
- If it seems like it could be a good fit for both of us, we will ask you to fill out a credit application and submit a more thorough business plan, including an outline of your sales and expense projections for the first two years of operation.
- The next step would be a face to face interview. We will discuss location options and space requirements and will work with you on refining your plan if required.
- If you meet all our requirements, we will approve your loan, you’ll sign a lease and you’ll be on your way to becoming a successful business owner!
We are not a bank or a financial institution. We are a just an entrepreneurial-based small company, headed by a founder who has an intense interest in helping other small businesses succeed. You can learn more about Ron Sturgeon’s qualifications at MrMissionImpossible.com. He is a self-made entrepreneur who has built numerous small businesses from scratch, so he has the experience and know-how to help you do it yourself.
Our retail property is located in the 7800 block of S Cooper, near US 287. (South of I-20 and the Parks mall.)