Looking for a salon or spa studio for your business? We have spaces available near you, centrally located in Grapevine and Arlington, and coming soon to Burleson.
Lease your beautiful private salon studio at our Grapevine Mills Location on Grapevine Mills Parkway or in S. Arlington on S. Cooper.
What’s included in your lease?
- Complimentary personal web page and internet marketing program that promotes you and your talents to drive new clients willing to pay a premium for your services. www.SalonAndSpaGalleria.com
- Free online calendar with booking for your individual clients if you desire, on your web page makes it easy to keep up with appointments and scheduling
- Our full-time Concierge is here from 10am to 6pm to assist you and your clients
- Complimentary salon hosted events and marketing workshops provide additional training, exposure and knowledge. With us, your success comes first!
- Beautiful state of the art equipment provided (if you wish) to ease your start up costs
- “No Cost to you” Marketing Program
- Our “in house” web experts maintain a search engine optimized web site to drive traffic, including walk ins & other service requests as well as specialties such as wedding, prom and all our targeted services!
- Free press release about your new web listing and your services in the salon, including a picture, released over the newswire and mailed to local media (representing approximately a $1,000 value)
- Complimentary Wifi for you and your clients.
- Registration of the salon with google local, yelp, yellow pages.com, and other sites
- Facebook and Twitter accounts, we will give you admin. privledges so you can post and update it!
- You will Love Our Dedication to Building YOUR SUCCESS using the web!
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR BUSINESS!!
Salon and Spa Galleria has two new locations in the Grapevine and Arlington areas, and coming soon to Burleson. Whether you are an experienced cosmetologist or just starting your career as a beautician, we will make it easy and affordable for you to get your salon business going. Our goal is to be flexible to your needs as a salon tenant, which is why we offer so many different leasing plans:
- Annual – If you know you’re in it for the long haul, rent out a space and pay only once for an entire year. The advantages of an annual lease are that you don’t have to worry about keeping up with monthly payments, and your customers will always know where to find you.
- Monthly – You’re already used to paying for everything else on a month-by-month basis, so a monthly lease at our salon is a good way to add your new job to your plate without complicating your life. Also, with monthly payments, it’s much easier to uproot if you ever need to move away.
- Weekly – People travel. If you’re in town for a few weeks and are looking to make some cash while you’re here, rent out a studio on a weekly basis. You can set up shop, make some money, and be out and on with your life.
- Daily – Still building your client base? It doesn’t make sense to sit around in an empty suite when you only have a few appointments a week. Rent out a studio on the days you know you’ll have appointments, and don’t worry about the days you don’t.
No matter where you’re coming from or where you’re going, we have a suite for you that’s easy to work out of, easy to afford, and easy to find. It’s a win-win-win!
How much space do you need? We’ve got it.
We strive to accommodate the needs of our tenants as if they were customers. That’s why it’s so important to us that you get exactly what you need when it comes to your studio. If you’re a nail artist, you won’t need as much room as someone doing hair washing, cutting and styling. We’ve got what you need for what you do.
- Small – Sometimes, you only need enough room for your client, yourself, and your supplies. The world of cosmetics has been adopting the minimalist approach for the past few years. This is the perfect size for incorporating that mindset into your craft.
- Large – Need a styling chair, a shampoo bowl, supply cabinets and a wall-sized mirror for your clients? If you’ve got the stuff, we’ve got the room. Once we know your specialty and the supplies and equipment you’ll need, we will accommodate your needs.
- Combo – If you’re in the business of washing, cutting and styling hair, you’ll need a styling chair, a shampoo chair and sink, and a hair dryer chair. If you’re looking for a double-sized suite, ask about our combo studio rentals.
- Shared – The world of cosmetology is a social one. Part of the salon experience is seeing familiar faces and talking about life with the people you see every week. A shared booth is a great place to foster this atmosphere and create a sense of community at work.
It’s quick, easy, affordable, and professional. Call, click, or stop by to experience firsthand our welcoming atmosphere and incredible attention to service.