1953 Golden Heights Rd Fort Worth, TX 76177
Office, warehouse and retail space for lease in North Fort Worth. Built from shipping containers. Comfortable, compact, professional, and inspiring space in Ft Worth, just south of Alliance Airport, west of I-35 at the Golden Triangle exit. Located in the Fort Worth Design District.
Leasing Special 320 sq. ft. for $675
Ask your leasing agent about upgrades to customize your commercial suite.
- From 320sf and $875/mo.
- Retail lease space with all glass store fronts for added visibility.
- Overhead doors in the warehouse/shop area.
- Covered garage parking available.
- 2-story units with bathroom upstairs and coffee area
- Outside patio upstairs, and even a grassy area!
- Flexbile space
- Bike racks & charging station
- Storage space
- ADA compliant bathroom downstairs.
- Wi-Fi access points in each suite
- Affordable rates.
- Flexible lease terms available.
Upstairs with bathroom is a perfect place to relax, meet with or entertain clients, or have private meetings, offices or a conference room.
Office lease space that will grow with your business. Add on warehouse or workshop space by simply adding more shipping containers. Containers are 8’ wide and 9’6” tall, with fully air-conditioned upper and lower office/Studio units.
About the Alliance Area:
- One of the fastest growing area in the DFW Metroplex
- 50,000 households within five miles
- Close to new IKEA and Tanger Outlet Mall
- Average household income of $100,849
- Total population within 3 miles of 47,417
- 14,609 households within 3 miles.
For leasing information call (817) 439-3224 Office, (817) 903-9438 Mobile or email us.
- 1 office
- 1 restroom
- bay door
- break room
- flexible space
- office space
- outdoor storage
- Del Campo Empanadas (2.4 mi)106 reviews
- LongHorn Steakhouse (1.74 mi)9 reviews
- Horizon 76 (4.74 mi)200 reviews
- Grub Kitchen and Bar (1.58 mi)232 reviews
- Wells Fargo Bank (1.49 mi)3 reviews
- Bank of Texas (1.71 mi)1 reviews
- Chase Bank (2.43 mi)2 reviews
- Bank of America Financial Center (3.25 mi)3 reviews