The shock waves from the economic meltdown have generated turbulence in the North Texas commercial real estate market, just like everywhere else. Experts say the market is going to shake out in 2010. So for folks who are looking to lease or buy commercial property, it’s a good year to be on the buyer’s side of the transaction!
The shakedown also means that buyers and lessees will get good value for their money. That’s because the area’s underlying fundamentals are about as good as they get. Just consider the benefits when you buy commercial property in DFW:
- A business-friendly environment at virtually all levels of government.
- A resourceful work force with plenty of trained and skilled workers.
- A transportation network, including an extensive highway system and a world-class airport, that’s the envy of many an American city.
Add to that a resilient economy that has weathered the economic storm. Just as the real estate boom passed Dallas Fort Worth by, so in many respects did the crash that followed. The area hasn’t escaped—and won’t escape—the effects of the recession entirely, but it has managed to do better than the national economy as a whole.
- Commercial property for sale in Dallas
- Commercial property for sale in DFW
- Commercial property for sale in Fort Worth
- Commercial property for sale in Haslet
- Commercial property for sale in Tarrant County
Where To Look For Commercial Property For Sale Or Rent In Dallas County And Tarrant County
There are plenty of sites that offer commercial property listings for the Dallas Fort Worth area, including Tarrant County cities such as Arlington, Saginaw, Keller, Southlake, Euless, and Bedford, as well as the area surrounding Alliance Airport. There are also plenty of listings for available space in Dallas County. Here’s a sample of available sites, including local as well as national companies offering property for sale for commercial use in Fort Worth and Dallas
- The Dallas Business Journal offers listings for the entire Metroplex at http://dallas.bizjournals.com/bizspace/dallas/
- The CoStar Group, a national organization, offers listings at http://www.costar.com
- The Dallas Morning News and Cityfeet have teamed to offer listings for the greater Dallas area at http://www.cityfeet.com/dallasnews/
- The Butler Realty Group’s site, http://www.butlerrealtygroup.com/, includes commercial listings for Dallas, Plano, Frisco, Allen, Addison and McKinney
- Another national organization, BuildingSearch.com, offers listings at http://www.buildingsearch.com/
- Fort Worth-based NAI Huff Partners offers listings at http://huffpartners.catylist.com/
- Global real estate giant CB Richard Ellis offers a search for U.S. properties, including the Metroplex, at http://www.cbre.com/USA/Property+Listings/Properties+for+Lease.htm and http://www.cbre.com/USA/Property+Listings/Properties+for+Sale.htm